Kubera

even if its not hosted here you can get all the chapters on line webtoon site where the author at least gets the credit so its actually a good policy

Ran

Contributor
It'd be nice to have the fan translation somewhere, though... I mean the one by TheCompany, which stopped at season 2 ep. 96

Group Leader
Should I read the official or the fan translated? :S I remember that someone said how horrible the official was, and with COD I really loved the translation notes... but it might be hard to transition to the official after that...

Fed-Kun's army
I’m currently rereading Kubera on Webtoons under the name “Babo Smith”. The official one (for the most part) has improved quite a bit. (Season 3 has top quality translation) Season 1 & 2 fluctuate in quality. Most of the time, someone is kind enough to post the author’s blog notes for the chapter in the comments. (If it’s not top comment, it’s always 4th)

Ran

Contributor
Yup, the official translation is a lot better now, but only recently (around season 3 ep. 7 or so). For the latter half of season 2 I'd recommend Babo Kim Scans' translation (they took on Kubera after The Company had to stop), the overlay method they use still supports the author.

Ran

Contributor
The Company's translation has some trouble with the terminology in early season 1, too. (Although the first 14 episodes were re-translated with the correct terms later).

Ran

Contributor
All of The Company's translation has been uploaded now, you can find the rest at Babo Kim Scans' page or the official Webtoon website.

Double-page supporter
you may check Wikia(Fandom/Wikicities) for the Discord server

Aggregator gang
For those checking out this webtoon page for a new read, i do fully recommend to read this one, it doenst seem much at the start, but it builds up slowly to be a VERY good story, with just so many complex relations between the characters. Be warned through, this webtoon basically goes everywhere with your feels, and does not release them anymore.

Double-page supporter
its really great, you can read the rest on the webtoons app

Unofficial translations are still a lot better. Webtoons has barely made any improvement through the years with Kubera unlike ToG, Magician and the others.

As for the story, emotional unstability is the main plot device. Too much crying to try to stir something in the reader but fails. Or I may just be dead inside. A lot of effort put into the antagonists to make the MC look tragic. Good antagonists make any story great but in this one it just ends up making the MC look like a side character. Still good though. Improves on the latter half if you can manage to endure.

Aggregator gang
I love Kubera so much 😭😭 I just wish her love interest will come back 😍😭😭😭😭😍😭😭😭😭

Contributor
@Tierra any chance to upload Babo Kim Scans' chapters to here now that the Odd Squad overtooning is gone?

i read this on webtoons and i just gotta say

the part where he eats her (literally) threw me off so much SCREECH

Double-page supporter
Kubera season 2 volume 2
Vol_2-02_cover.png

Double-page supporter
Translating the extras is really appreciated

Group Leader
The official translations were good for some time, now took a nosedive again.
Uploading some of our fantranslations and extra chapters (since the overlays seem dead)
Can it really be counted when the official tranlsation is so bad?

Users who are viewing this thread