Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai (Pre-serialization) - Oneshot

Group Leader
Still waiting for ch 81....
The series has been on simulpub since chapter 81. The chapters are being released simultaneously in japanese and english, and the english version can be found on MangaPlus's website for free.
Unfortunately, the terms of their license only allows them to keep up the first three chapters as well as the latest three chapters of the series on their website. Once a new chapter is released, the oldest chapter is deleted.
For this reason, no one is going to scanlate Kubo in english, because there is no need to do so since the chapters drop at the same time as the raws, and no one is going to go back and redo the deleted chapters, because this is a 100% sure way to get a C&D.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating this; it's always a little weird seeing the more "cruel" Kubo from early in the series (or in this case before the series).

Yeah, its as @stupid_chris says. You may look for this manga in other aggregator sites (like the mangakakalot or battwo), but they are not official so don't do that... definitely do not do that wink wink 👀

I still use one of those aggregators just because I like the single-page view, instead of the simulpubs vertical scroll or 2 page view. Much more satisfying to turn the page and get one of those wonderfully detailed pages than have it right there in the corner of your eye.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, its as @stupid_chris says. You may look for this manga in other aggregator sites (like the mangakakalot or battwo), but they are not official so don't do that... definitely do not do that wink wink 👀
hmmm damn I guess it's the only way to read those chapters from other ''sites'' lol

Contributor
Boy, the window side seat furthest on the back row is the protagonist's seat. I've lost count of school life manga & anime out there that have the MC sitting in exactly that spot.

I'd say a true mob sits in front away from windows, where the circumstances force them to not do anything that stand out. I don't remember any story where the protagonist is sitting in the front row, especially in seats not on the window side.

Group Leader
i didn’t know it started as a one shot!
He actually had eyebrows and a nose.. interesting
kubo is still as cute

Dex-chan lover
Probably like this more than the actual serialization. Definitely like more active Kubo too

Dex-chan lover
I'm headcanoning this to be somewhere during the final 40 chapters, and that this was during a different class than homeroom.

Users who are viewing this thread