Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Ch. 144 - Female Costar and Protagonist

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, sucks it had to end like this but, it was really satisfying to read. a cleanse after reading Sundome.
at least author san knew how to pace school life, cirlce of friends, and confessing/romatically progress well and didnt make it 300 chapters more.

ig sometimes its not bad to have a read about when an author leaves the audience to their imagination what their post-confession would be(please give us an epilogue).

Dex-chan lover
I am humored by the setup and finale. They make it as if they’d just gotten engaged (or heck, just gotten married lol). Definitely a typical botched manga ending. I have made jokes that a lot of religious groups more or less have a ton of marriages pretty fast, but this is just crazy funny.

It was a good heartwarming weekly manga. Very rare you get those. I’m glad Nene was able to write a decent guy AND gal and avoid so many degenerate pitfalls associated with manga that makes me put them down. The fact that she’s a woman undoubtedly played a role in that.

Honestly sad that Japan has infinitely more problems with relationships than my native America, even though I notice our social mannerisms are shockingly similar compared to Europe, Latin America, and Africa. To them, all of the fluffier tropes you see in this are probably seen as practically impossible. But as I’ve commented before, it’s not. In fact, if you put in the effort, they happen all the time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is it. Its finally . . . Ending *cries. Im sooo happy for them . . . . . But Im also saaaaaaaaaddd. It was a good ride everyone.

I really wish the author would make more spin offs after this. Just for some weekly sugar intake.

I just realized something. Have we ever like . . . . seen Shiraishi smiled as genuine as in the last chapter??? I think thats a firsttttt

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's really the end...? No... Nooooo! At least show us a glimpse of the future! Don't leave us, Shiraishi, Kubo!

Users who are viewing this thread