Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Ch. 144 - Female Costar and Protagonist

Dex-chan lover
i followed this series since chapter 20 or so, although all the chapter had vibes of being an ending, it really surprised me that it really ended now. gonna miss this series

Double-page supporter
This was the first ever manga i read since it was out to its finale and i can say it was a great journey 😌

Dex-chan lover
It was really fun but the confession was kinda dragged out and rushed at the same time.

The confession itself was rushed, but Shiraishi-kun thinking about confessing was dragged out. At least we still have a epilogue chapter
Anything ending on a good note is good enough for me.
Meanwhile, Tokyo Revengers, now that's dragged out and could've ended at a good note.

Dex-chan lover
Anything ending on a good note is good enough for me.
Meanwhile, Tokyo Revengers, now that's dragged out and could've ended at a good note.
Haven't read it,but watched the anime. And I think I can understand you. I rather have a manga that is short but good, instead of a manga that is long and nothing happens.

Honestly Komi is an example of that. I love it, but after Tadano confessed to Komi, it became kinda dull and it hasn't been interesting ever since. Most manga after a confession,either the story ends OR nothing really happen till the manga ends.

Dex-chan lover
It was a cute ending, with Shirashi being Shirash to the end, but I still can't help wishing the series had continued.

Oh well, I'll look forward to the day when I own all the english releases and will binge the story again.

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read it,but watched the anime. And I think I can understand you. I rather have a manga that is short but good, instead of a manga that is long and nothing happens.

Honestly Komi is an example of that. I love it, but after Tadano confessed to Komi, it became kinda dull and it hasn't been interesting ever since. Most manga after a confession,either the story ends OR nothing really happen till the manga ends.
Yeah, I dropped reading it after it should've been done at a certain chapter. Everyone was happy etc etc., could've ended it right then and there BUT ACTUALLY it's not over! smh

Aaand that's why most romance manga (somehow the mods or someone I forget, don't consider this a romance manga lol) end after they hook up. AFAIK romance is the chase before the relationship. After the romance has been achieved, then the series is over, and that's fine. At least something like Komi-san has wacky comedy writing and school shenanigans going on, but less comedic/more "realistic" series Kubo, what else can they even do after the endgame? There's only Shiraishi's "invisible" gimmick, and Kubo herself isn't that interesting.

I have followed the manga for a really long time. All good things will come to an end, and I hope the author will do his best with the new works.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I dropped reading it after it should've been done at a certain chapter. Everyone was happy etc etc., could've ended it right then and there BUT ACTUALLY it's not over! smh
They mostly finish high school and then graduate lol. After that the series end.
Aaand that's why most romance manga (somehow the mods or someone I forget, don't consider this a romance manga lol) end after they hook up. AFAIK romance is the chase before the relationship. After the romance has been achieved, then the series is over, and that's fine.
I know right. It doesn't go on for more 100 chapters where nothing happens and their relationship doesn't strengthen, but stays stagnant and they are fooling around.

At least something like Komi-san has wacky comedy writing and school shenanigans going on,
True, but lately they focus more on the romance drama then the making friends thing
but less comedic/more "realistic" series Kubo, what else can they even do after the endgame? There's only Shiraishi's "invisible" gimmick, and Kubo herself isn't that interesting.
Kubo is the equivalent of Tadano, while Shiraishi-kun is the Komi of their series.
Kubo or Tadano arent interesting witout Shiraishi-kun or Komi.

Dex-chan lover
cute but remove the romance tag
there is literally 1 (one) chapter of the main couple in a relationship, barely 3 pages of it

no relationship shown == no romance tag

Dex-chan lover
In a perfect world this chapter would be somewhere around the midpoint of the story, not the end...

Users who are viewing this thread