Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Ch. 144 - Female Costar and Protagonist

Dex-chan lover
That's rather boring conclusion but its sweet and wholesome as heck so hey I take it.

Looking forward to the epilogue.

I'm fine with the confession tbh, doesn't need to be really mindblowing of anything, simple and enjoyable. The problem was the previous chapters unnecessarily dragging it out, it should have happened 10 chapters ago or so. Also, its impossible to be satisfied with the manga ending right now, even with the epilogue chapter coming up probably with a time skip, it feels underwhelming, even more so when other works I'm reading like BokuYaba (starting its dating arc) and Polar Opposites (which started with a chapter 1 confession), are doing so much better in this regard.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, follow an entire series with an interesting premise and it just ends abruptly with the most generic ending ever

Dex-chan lover
It would be a pretty good manga if this was 7 or so years ago, but with the quality of romcoms lately this just ended kind of meh. It sucks because imo the first 30 or so chapters were top notch.
NGL, I'm interested in what are your recommendations. One can never have enough fluff o/

Dex-chan lover
NGL, I'm interested in what are your recommendations. One can never have enough fluff o/
What sort of romcoms you after? School life? Shoujo or shounen etc? I could give you a few recommendations

Group Leader
I honestly didn't expect much from the ending, but I would have hoped that they would also get physically closer with the confession. Like what about hugging and cuddling, some kind of embracing each other? Doesn't even have to be a kiss but I sure wouldn't object to that.

Personally I don't need a time-skip; I can believe that they'd stay together. I just want proof that their relationship did actually go from friends to couple, and "I like you" doesn't cut it for me.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh i am so fucking tired of romance manga ending at the confession.
It's just lazy and overdone. The "chase" isn't everything.
Good-to-great manga, but it being yet another shit tier ending will tarnish my overall enjoyment of it.

7.5/10

adds to list of manga axed when cofession happens.........

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dex-chan lover
Like what about hugging and cuddling, some kind of embracing each other?
There's so often when I read manga where I just think they should hug or something. Not necessarily romantically either, since a lot of time it's about emotional support. There's such a distance to any physical contact in manga you'd think it was as disease ridden and contagious as rain.

Dex-chan lover
Umm author...Can you add .5 for any moment after confess or get married please? 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or the “I Like You” not in the manga but in general have 0 dramatic effect. It’s not “I Love You”

When someone said “I Like You” I know it require metric fuck TONNES of Courage. In text form I can only imagine it as a Weak, Wobbly, and Afraid tone of speech.

Users who are viewing this thread