Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Bad Temper and the Top of a Lap

Dex-chan lover
Wait, help me out with this. If they both go unnoticed like that, could he extend his anonymity further? What if he just straight up started banging her, would the classmates either see nothing, or the psycho getting smashed by herself?

@MangaMonger Well by what we know, his appearance is just average, so average that it makes him blends in with the setting, with in itself is already a kind of charming trait, since it's something exclusive to the MC. In the other hand, to the girl, it seems that to her, his the most interesting person in the classroom, he's someone that only her can see, and by what we saw now, it's easy to talk and play with him, things that make her happy. His attractive, because he's not attractive, in any sense

if i go unnoticed in the world i would steal banks and no one would suspect a thing become a millionaire buy a house in the woods and live out my life there

Aggregator gang
That girl, sitting on a dick without a care in the world. The lewdness is through the roof.

I'm convinced that if the MC ever become a ra**st, the victim won't even noticed being ra**d.

It's cute and all, but this is why girls shouldn't be surprised when the guy they like fell for someone else while they were playing games.

Also, I agree with others that she's overstepping personal boundaries.

Users who are viewing this thread