Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Passing Year and a Video Call

Dex-chan lover
FUUUUUUCKK!!!
That's the good shit right there fam.

4q13WvU.jpg

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/VdNTJX5Una5zuM0d1RaC-lMHmM-8hXciyzQThX2i43OimfTdODoKIWuT9JaeFDKZgXyqbg=s98

Dex-chan lover
My heart can't handle how sweet this manga is. I don't think I'll live if the two start dating. I'll have to make sure to get some more insulin just in case.
Thanks for the translating this!

Fellas, what’s the significance of saying “talk to you soon” in Japanese? Is it some kind of weird translation that didn’t convey the full meaning that this sentence? Or am I just not getting it?
It’s cute either way tho

@Yat0ro I think it's the fact that he was said he'd talk to her again over the holiday. At the very least, it means he thinks of her as a good friend. I sure don't go out of my way to talk to acquaintances at school over the holidays.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt Except that both "Line" and "Rine" would be written the exact the same way in Japanese, so this is an issue of translation. Plus, I've seen Line been named as is in many other manga and anime.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, just what would be different at this point if they were dating?

Maybe I just don't have enough friends, but talking each other to bed strikes me as couple activities, not between friends.

Anyway, good for her.

Dex-chan lover
@Rhyrhygogo Here is the mangadex link - https://mangadex.org/title/35447/ice-guy-and-the-cool-female-colleague
Its another wholesome series. Hope you enjoy it!

It was a good surprise attack, but still not enough. The weather was favorable and the Shiraishi forces had the terrain advantage but Kubo's army counter attack was swift and ruthless.

Good to see the Shiraishi forces didn't gave up and still forced some favorable small skirmishes by the end, but still short from getting the advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread