Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Red Heart and the Sender

Dex-chan lover
Why am I not surprised that even in a manga where the fucking premise is that the MC is BASICALLY INVISIBLE, has been mostly ignored by everyone for SIXTEEN YEARS, and has no real relations with anyone...there would be comments about the "fucking dense MC"?

I'm done. You people need to enroll in a course about flexible thinking...

Dex-chan lover
This is just Boku no Kokoro Yabai Yatsu with a different plot device for the MC. Why am I reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood ikr
Shiraishi isn't dense, he is just 200% cautious, also he just can't believe that something so pleasant could happen to him.

This is such a fucking amazing manga. I know its going to take a while for them to get together. But when the confession takes place, it better be the best. It better give me the goosebumps and the tears. I'm honestly clinging to the edge of the cliff hoping for them to get together.

The chocolate isn't there in the first place. And then it suddenly there. Only one person who can do that.... DIO!!!

Everyone seems to have mixed feelings about this chapter, and well I also side with him being too dense in this chapter to be honest. The girls been teasing him for so long and he literally only has her as a friend or so on, and the chocolate is way too big and handmade to be an obligatory chocolate. Good read nonetheless.

Idiots, He is not dense...put your goddamn self in his shoes who is an "Invisible" person for so many years, of course he will be numb about it, Expressionless since it's been so many years, He is not dense he is just cautious...i mean bruh he's been "Invisible" and it's shocking to receive something and yeah ik that kubo is the only girl who's close to him but think about it, If you're in his state, won't you think the same way? You guys are so fixated in one side and you don't even give a glimpse on the other side, "Dense MC" fuck you, go back to school.

Dex-chan lover
He only interacts with her. Nobody else. She alone is aware of his presence. And she also saw fit to tell him about it in detail.
No matter how doubtful he is, there is literally only one possible source for the chocolates. THAT was never in doubt.

Her intentions by it, however. That remains to be seen. For all he knows she could be teasing him.

amh

While Shiraishi is practically invisible, notice how Kubo is always dropping in on Shiraishi like a ninja. This boy is so far removed from human interaction that the idea of someone might be watching him never crosses his mind.

This is literally a setup for a hentai protagonist but thank god Shiraishi is a boy of stellar character. Good on Kubo for noticing him.

I feel like we need to bring more attention to the fact that kuro never got any chocolate from his teacher, even thl everyone else did... i mean that made me a little sad for kuro, even if he wasnt. I can imagen him feeling some type of way for it even tho he isnt showing it.

Users who are viewing this thread