quiz time~
Which one do you think is the Densest?
A) Black Hole
B) Ichika Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
C) Shiraishi

😅

Banned
This guy is beyond stupid
No this is not dense, it's the ability to think, to put pieces of evidence together. But he doesn't have that.

I can keep liking this manga if I'm able to forget this dumb fucking chapter.

I think he knew it was her, but he just refused to believe it. He's been ignored all his life, he keeps his expectations low so he doesn't get disappointed.
That's why he was in denial. He didn't want to assume and et disappointed again.

Who am I kidding? He's a tard.

Dex-chan lover
Shiraishi be a collapsing neutron star, crossing through a space dust cloud soon to reach his Schwarzschild radius...

Fed-Kun's army
i mean cant blame the man for bein so dense. he's invisible to pretty much everyone except a girl that he thinks is just toying with him (well on that part he's pretty dense. but hey, atleast he's not as stupid as those harem protagonists). I mean like cmon, she looks like a shoujo protagonist and he looks like one of those background characters that usually dont even have any dialouge.

Double-page supporter
I agree with the other guy that said you can't blame him for being dense. he was so invisible that his FUCKING TEACHER forgot to give him chocolate (thats honestly so sad). besides there's the chance that he thinks its just "obligatory chocolate" so give him a break Jesus Christ

Users who are viewing this thread