Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Red Heart and the Sender

Dex-chan lover
Bitch your mind games are beyond the event horizon of MC's skull

Group Leader
yeah there's a point where this trope just gets ridiculous...

Supporter
justgetmarriedalready.png

But seriously, after spending your life being ignored by pretty much everyone, I can understand that it takes a bit more effort to penetrate the wondering mind!

If he were any denser he would create a singularity from which not even light could escape.

Group Leader
Nope... and this excellent manga is turning the way i most hate it... there is no one that stupid... just the author forcing the situation to be like that.. this is not good for the manga... he even though it was from her from the beginning so this is actually pretty stupid... if this happens again im dropping this manga with my heart broken but i cant tolerate this kind of shit...

Dex-chan lover
Kicking out of the brain the possibility that someone is in love with him by actually hitting his forehead against something..."working!!" vibes.
Kubo-san looked serious and a little bit sad on her first few pages. Also her standing behind the door. Even more cute than usual. Immediate wish to protect her.
@EroZero you're so right

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz No, my paranoia was formed by experiences.. I was permanently traumatized when I saw that my friend was given chocolate filled with hair, ever since then I don't like even being around chocolate, fuck that shit, I've been given chocolate before.. who knows what could be in there.

Group Leader
@PseudoAngel
People,let's have some hope here. If there's a valentine's day chapter, there's gotta be white day chapter too...right?

If he actually convinces himself that the chocoloate is really for himself, then who is he supposed to give a White Day gift to since he does not know who the chocolate is from? This is the flaw in Kubo-san's plan if she's expecting him to give her a gift in return. It's also possible that he might end up simply believing it isn't for him and drop it off at the "Lost and Found." Now that would be funny.

somehow i can hear hanazawa kana's voice from Kubo. Maybe because she resembles that girl from tsurezure children

Dex-chan lover
For anyone going "no one is possibly this dense", a girl i liked literally invited herself over text to my house out of nowhere to make cookies with the express intent of giving them to me, and she said all of this in the text message so there's no possible way I misunderstood, then showed up in a dress and a bit of make up (when she was always a plain dresser) and it took me LITERALLY FOUR YEARS to think "Wait, maybe she had other reasons to do that than her "wanting to try a new recipe but her oven's broken".

Needless to say, i did NOT win that League of Legends match.

Users who are viewing this thread