Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - The Frequency of Your Voice

Double-page supporter
wow so this does get pretty saucy huh. i was thinking this would stay at flinch-at-hands-touching levels but full on ear fondling? that's lewd.

Double-page supporter
Was this the first time she actually touched Shiraishi in that kinda way? She's so lewd sometimes lolwtf

Dex-chan lover
Forgive my bluntness but... that was hot. The feeling of being with only two of you in a room, underneath the teacher's desk. A girl's breath softly being blown into your ears with a playful tone. I can imagine how shocked our timid little boy would get. I rate this 100 youths out of 100.

Aggregator gang
Listening to her voice while reading this is an otherworldly experience

Dex-chan lover
Guys, maybe from our perspective this is blessing but for him that was torture

Dex-chan lover
Comments on mangadex never stop dissapointing.
You say that it's lewd. You tell them to "just do it already".
Guys! We are dealing with children here! They're innocent! I mean, look
lDg8sB6.png

@VINT64

You do realize all those comments were made in jest, right? The "lewd" thing is a running gag that has been going on for quite a while.

Dex-chan lover
Kubo and Anjou in my opinion has a big difference in relation to Nagatoro and Takagi. The first two make it clear that they like the guys. The last two are not so clear. At some point, the classic chapter "why the cool girl fell in love with him?" will be needed.

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 c'mon, man, you really think that this comments so serious?) Its gag, meme, call it whatever you want, mostly coming from Nagatoro, where she always tease senpai "lewd" when he does such innocent things like we see here

Dex-chan lover
@VINT64 As dummyaccount12345 and Jmann already said before...you do realize we call hand holding lewd, don't you? It's called sarcasm. Even though these jokes might not be funny, even an idiot can understand when people are being sarcastic like this.

Or Do YoU wAnT tHeM tO tAlK lIkE tHiS tO uNdErStAnD?

Users who are viewing this thread