Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - An Early Morning and An Earphone Jack

Dex-chan lover
"Can I listen?"
"H-heh, o-ok..." [while hastily trying to delete 120 hours of owl hoots and Gerogerigegege's entire discography]

2 things,1. he definitely listens to what i call metal rap.(tech9, AOTP, Celph, R.A rugged man)
When he siad game music he clearly meant rap game. 2 da boy knows she likes him now. Im 62% sure. Bet u thought id say 69% sure huh? Well im not that sure but these arent subtle hints, even for rom com manga

Dex-chan lover
Man, when a girl wants to listen to the music you listen to, that's true love right there.

Especially if you both blare Sabaton on the top of your lungs.

The song is called "Rubber Band" by Jackal Queensten https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AocGCho0bBU
"Penis Music" is the meme inspired by it. @henman @Velsy

The sad part is that he would be the perfect victim because he would be unable to be noticed if he called the police because he's invisible to them... @Darklight99 @EroZero

Dex-chan lover
She just ran up and forced it into him. No consent.
Here in civilized lands we call that rape.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, all my music is games' OST too... And the people when listen the songs always ask "Why there is no singer?"

@Tamerlane There is a way to get noticed by the police. Perhaps screaming the lyrics of Inmate 4859 at the top of his lungs would suffice.

Dex-chan lover
How long was Kubo-san waiting in the classroom for the chance to have some alone time with Shiraishi-kun?
Girl is kinda scary when she has a goal to pursue.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimans Well, whether it's from games or not there's plenty of instrumental only music out there. A lot of classical stuff for instance. "Why is there no singer" is a pretty blatantly dumb question for them to ask to be honest. I'd be hard pressed to not be a sarcastic asshole to them for that.

Double-page supporter
Kubo-san is such a gem. Also, Shiraishi-kun is definitely going to need a written invitation, he's not going to figure it out himself.

Dex-chan lover
INMATE IN HELL
OR A HERO IN PRISON
SOLIDER IN AUSCHWITZ
WHO KNOWS HIS NAME?
LOCKED IN A CELL
WAGING WAR FROM THE PRISON
HE HIDES BEHIND 4859
@EroZero

Users who are viewing this thread