Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Matching Red Pens

Aggregator gang
that ending...she knew yet not telling. truly maiden in love

Dex-chan lover
Kubo-1.png

Dex-chan lover
You can still write with just the ink cartridge, may not be as comfortable but it will still do the trick. I definitely didn’t lose a spring right before an exam to figure this out or any thing.

Ah yes, disassemble a pen when in class. Reminds me of my middle-school days.

I still remember some pens being able to put the clicker, spring and the body in a certain way that lets you fire the clicker out using the energy of the compressed spring.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, disassemble a pen when in class. Reminds me of my high school/college days too. I mean, there are always those class.

Dex-chan lover
Are pens a sacred thing in Japan? Lel I get that they have the refillable things, but when I was in grad school, each of us had like a billion pens on us of the same color.
I'm just assuming it's about not being wasteful, cuz we were like f*ck it if ever lost one, but not having a back up seems strange.

The only thing more invisible than Shiraishi is a pen spring you accidently launched somehwere.

The last page is sweet enough to kill me hnnnghhhh. Kubo just pulled a Takagi-san in this chapter.

@HALLELUJAH I feel you *cries in no daishouri*

Dex-chan lover
How nostalgic. The amount of pens that became unusable due to me losing the spring is incredible. I really loved to take them apart and then play with individual parts, maybe even switching them between different pens. Those were good times.

Users who are viewing this thread