Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Matching Red Pens

Dex-chan lover
No but really, why is she looking at him with a complicated look? Picking apart stuff in class is perfectly normal, however would you otherwise learn anything (about how pens are constructed)?!

Though if it is because he squandered a spring by playing with it, I kinda get it. Each time you see someone do that, you can easily predict in your mind "he's gonna lose it". Hell, it even applies to if you play with a spring yourself: "I'm gonna end up losing this, aren't I?". Doesn't make it so you have the option to not play with it though, so her reaction is still odd.

Group Leader
Pretty sure that everyone took apart their pencil at some point

That was a pretty lethal blush/smile at the end tho

Dex-chan lover
A bit late to ask but what's up with the phrases at the beginning of each chapter? They are all about love or wanting to be with someone but have nothing to do with the chapter or even their relationship, they are kinda random.

Group Leader
It's not like he couldn't have just used the ink cartridge itself without the casing. Done that many times myself when my pen has mysteriously come apart by itself. I guess I'll have to pretend I don't know any better.

Fed-Kun's army
Uhhh.... losing springs won't make the worldend you know. The spring is there to make the pen goes in, not the other way.

If it's just for checking, he can hold the ink barrel.

Kubo should have sabotaged the pen 😝

Dex-chan lover
Taking your pen apart whenever you have nothing better to do?
Ah, time machine, you again?
Though a ended up not losing any parts more often than losing some. Thus, I was just repeating the process a plenty of times.
I somehow cannot understand, why Nagisa cannot understand. Isn't it obvious? Like, it's interesting like hell, to disassemble a pen!
BTW to write with bare ink barrel is a pain, should avoid at all cost.

there's another way to use your clicky pen if you lost your spring, just stuff the top of the pen canister with crumpled paper, just enough to offset the distance travelled by the spring. you will lose the ability to retract the pen when not in use, but it'll be usable on emergencies.

Double-page supporter
Well, rather a couple with matching pens than a couple with matching jogging outfits.

Have you ever seen that? A whole family wearing the exact same outfit? Always creeps me the hell out.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he just replace the blue pen's ink with the red's?
O did it so often that I couldn't even remember which was which

Double-page supporter
That spring is probably on Earth-410284901284-010248013298 by now.

Users who are viewing this thread