Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Sleepover and the Next School Year

Something fun about the Kubo's friends chapters, is that it remembers us, how sad Shiraishi life is without Kubo. Since he always has her,in the majority of the chapter, we almost get to forget, that since he's invincible, he's always alone and not only that, no one even remembers him, not even at home, only his brother seems to get contact with him. At the end of the day, Shiraishi never made sleepovers, got hugged by friends, talked about his grades or shared food. That are all things that he got to do when Kubo appeared in his life. When he said chapter ago, that he's not to her than a classmate, is because Shiraishi doesn't know what means to have friends or the be important to someone. Kubo's friends chapters, are always cute and fun, but they have this bittersweet felling, because it brings us to the fact, that being a "mob", is sadder than we can see

HAHA I fail tests too, but that's because I'm a foreigner. Even then I still have my head up!!! Yeah!

Damn why is this acceptable when the sweet dude stuffs at horimiya is always regarded as disgusting. Just so you know, it's not gay to hug your friends and tell them you love them. This gender discrimination stuff really gets in my nerves.

@WeebScientistAD NO I do it all the time and we do it naked too, the best feeling in the world I love when we are like a sandwich and I'm in the middle and a shlong touches my bu.... maybe it is gay

Yeah now i have another idea of how this will turn out, Might not be but it might end up i yuri with kubo jjst helping shiraishi overcome his mobness

Users who are viewing this thread