Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Flower Viewing and Hamburg Steak

Group Leader
@quetzal420
she’s not seducing him wtf, she’s complaining that Junta and Nagisa aren’t married yet.

Sorry, I didn't realize that provocatively shoving your tits in a dude's face was just complaining that you weren't married to her little sister yet. I sure wish some healthy young female like Onee-san would complain to me like that.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly I think she was just too drunk to notice that point... because she's looking down at him, her boobs are at his face and she doesn't seem to notice that...

Dex-chan lover
The ara ara is strong

Oneesan wants their relationship to progress so much that she didn't realize she became an obstacle

Dex-chan lover
Kyaaaaaaaa!! So many cute moments!!!
I like how he just naturally said that it's delicious. He made her really happy. Page 7 is soooo good.
And oh my, page 8...wholesome
Well, nee-chan is a good wingwoman. If Nagisa decided that she can leave her in that state, all will be okay. My guess is that it's just fanservice. We may not understand it, but if Japanese don't insert fanservice in their works, their popularity drops and they get axed.

@quetzal420 @deathmailrock ignore him, he's salty. Everyone already blacklisted him, except me maybe

All this was setup by Akina, just think a bit about it, she did that to force the progression of their relationship...

And like I said before Akina is the embodiment of CHAOS

Contributor
M10.png

Users who are viewing this thread