Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 3 Ch. 32.5 - Transform!

Dex-chan lover
Does she have a sixth sense as to when he leaves the house or is she actually stalking him?!?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously...lose the eyes , and I can see what Kubo and Seita like in him. Guy looks like a shounen hero type.

Dex-chan lover
SOMEBODY HELP! I'M BLEEDING SUGAR!!!!!

Jesus, this manga is so not fair with two chapters of Kubo being awesome and following it up with sickeningly adorable Seita and Shirashi looking like the coolest dude in the world doing the Henshin pose.

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I GOT DIABETUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
black-henshin.gif

Gotta keep practicing kid! You can do it

just some slight changes to Shiraishi and he's the hot pretty boy type of character in most animes lol

this is too sweat, and glad to see people in the comment know that kamen rider exist TvT

SHIRAISHI HOW"RE YOU INVISIBLE!?!!? IF YOU DID THAT AMOST EVERYONE WOULD LOOK AT YOU WITH AWE IN THEIR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Why is that everytime his eyes aren't showing, he looks cooler.

Dex-chan lover
Your service in teaching your otouto to henshin properly is something to be proud of, Shiraishi.
Also HENSHIN!

Users who are viewing this thread