Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Class Committees and Flower Beds

Dex-chan lover
@Bionic_Commando

Mmm. I mean, are we talking about first part Nagatoro, the one that brought her senpai to tears?

Because no matter how you see it, she was a piece of trash back then. I'm glad she's become REALLY likable over the volumes, making her gf material but if you wanted a teasing gyaru that actually has showed some love of the MC since the beginning... Anjou may be what you are looking for.

Don't get me wrong. I like Nagatoro, it's just that if I had to rank her I'll have to take that part of her into account. Some people will tell me "Her being a sadist was exactly the point" and they are right. Is just not what I'm into. Kubo is the superior one if I had to choose, so you get my tastes.

This kinda reminds me of people fighting over Persona's romance routes. In the end whatever you choose you are a basic bitch and your waifu sucks while at the same time every single one of them deserves some love: Every girl is best girl. And every boi is best boi(?)

Funnily enough the game (This accentuates on P5) always gives you logical or moral explanations to not date every single character the game lets you date. That includes stuff like not cucking the cat, drug and alcohol abuse, a certain character's shotgun, "These two are secretely fuckin'" etc. So, canonically best route is to befriend everyone (?)

he's showing emotions now like a true protagonist haha

wholesome and heartwarming

thank you for the chapter

I think Kubo uzaki takagi and nagatoro are all good. Cool, glad we ended the debate there

Of all mangas and animes ive watched, kubo-chan just might be the cutest of them all ngl

Dex-chan lover
The sooner I say it...

Hm... But is this really why she started paying attention to him, or just an extra after she already was? Feels like it could go both ways.

Users who are viewing this thread