Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Class Committees and Flower Beds

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

Oh, it seems we got the serious Tamerlane today. I didn't even think about that at all.

Mmm. You gotta stop walking in auto-mode through life to even notice something as beautiful as flowers. If you are not interested in them in the first place they just fall to the background as something that one is aware of it's existence yet fails to appreciate enough to even take the time to see(?)

Here, you got me overthinking.

take care of plants and you'll get to see things that should brighten your days and a lot of bugs, spiders etc, take care of plants only if you don't hate insects to the core of your being

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

I don't know if Kubo-san wants to smell Shiraishi that badly, but yeah. Kubo stopped. Kubo noticed. Kubo it's interested. Kubo wants to be close.

Taking care of a plant is it's own responsibility. Taking care of your junior is another thing entirely.

@Raknasuu @Tamerlane Can I join guys? I want to over-think too

Maybe it's bit of both, where other people may not see the person you fall in love with as nothing but a background character, but for you that person you love might appear as beatiful as a flower.

Just my 2 cents

Dex-chan lover
thats very heartwarming. nothing's better than other people taking notice of your hard work.

@Dogma24 @Koni
First of all.. where did that fact came from...
(Kubo San>Takagi San)

(I didnt say that I dislike Kubo-san or anything but I do believe that both is good)

.. second of all my guyyy @Koni you're saying that Kubo>Uzaki chan and @Dogma24 Kubo San> Takagi San

...sooo by that your saying that Kubo San= Nagatoro if not Kubo San> Nagatoro

(This is a famous conception that Nagatoro is a better than takagi San or that takagi San is a sfw version of Nagatoro
ps: last one wasn't necessary but I had to put it even though I understand where they're coming from :/ )

(which I highly disagree based on the second parentheses ,also I think that they're all good in their own ways so yeah
Ps: I read them all and loved them all so I do not have biased opinions I think :|
)

Users who are viewing this thread