Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Lemon and Youth

Dex-chan lover
For most boys getting into the friendzone with a girl would be seen a unrecoverable failure, but for Shirashi-kun this may be the most important milestone in his life thus far..
Well you know what they say, "When life gives you lemons.."
Also Kubo-san's pout-level is increasing at a staggering rate, she was practically becoming a moe balloon by the chapter's end.

Dex-chan lover
@Arexty
Well you know what they say, "When life gives you lemons.."
"Don't make Lemonade. Make life take the Lemons back! GET MAD! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

amh

When the mc is so dense and such a loner that even getting friendzoned can be thought as progress. Even if Kubo confessed/proposed to him, this dumbo will never realize it.

Kubo, your best option is straight going for the “mother of his children” route. Play the long game.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he identified her as an enemy in one of the very first chapters. Seeing how much she's messing with him, I'm still not convinced her was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread