Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Shiraishi Junta

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being basically invisible to almost everyone around you, so invisible that not even you're parents notice you sometimes, the funny thing is this can happen to you, on a lesser scale but it's still possible, heck maybe even possible to shiraishi's extent. I gotta wonder if this is the origin story for how they met, What will the origin story for how Shiraishi Just basically became discord invis almost his entire life until then? Otherwise this was a mighty fine read if i do say so myself.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Did it really only take seeing one picture for Kubo-san to break through MC's invisibility barrier? Was there something else?

@BebopZX2
Imagine being basically invisible to almost everyone around you, so invisible that not even you're parents notice you
So, Bunny girl senpai episodes 1-2? Damn, I want to watch that again, but I'll cry again too.

Dex-chan lover
Now we need one from shiraishi point of view

also: Hnngghh, this is too cute

Ame

Contributor
@Richman Seeing how her siblings can also see him just fine, seems like it's more of a DNA thing or something.

Do you think Shiraishi could get into the girls locker room without being noticed by them ?

Users who are viewing this thread