Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Shiraishi Junta

@comeonnow0 aight cool, its about the time we finish this. I'm just a dude on the internet that have the same thought as a monke. You did make some good points, but imo you deliver it in the wrong way and had to say shit to others. Like fr you have no reason at all to be that toxic man. Have a good day.

also to point out, it's your 2nd point that is kinda eh, not the first one
>Second, a Japanese high school classroom with only fifteen students? When they're actually known for being over-crowded with around 40 students on average? Yeah, okay, whatever.
like cmon dude, does that really effect the story that much?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Let's enjoy the story as fellow readers, and take wholesome overdose of sugary sweetness with a side of bitterness and hope lol

The sadness in this manga is overwhelming my heart... the silent cry, longing for love, deafens my war yelling...

Wow...this chapter severely reduces my hope, It seems like she was just interested in his Expressions and only sees it as an Entertainment...well that was disappointing, I'm not gonna be surprise if they did not end together, I'm not gonna get much attached into this anymore.

Imagine having realism in Manga. At least it wasn't a bump in the corridor corner kind of love like Nisekoi

Users who are viewing this thread