Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Leading Star and Celebration

Dex-chan lover
Best birthday ever...
I can't handle it, looking forward to Kubo-san's Birthday chapter.

The first of many birthdays to be celebrated together. From high-school till Uni. From Uni till adulthood. From adulthood till marriage. From marriage till death.

Not gonna get attached into it, Afterall the title is still "Kubo-san won't leave me be a (Mob)", My conclusion is that after Shiraishi becomes noticed by people and be an Average person then it's time to part ways, As the Chapter that was entitled "Shiraishi Junta" there's no romantic feeling, only curiousity...This is only my Opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I can taste bitter sweet. Most manga artist/author usually do this just to spark something. 😅

@S0ulReaper If you hadn't noticed by now, it started as curiosity but ended with her falling in love.
There are multiple proofs of this. Like how hard she works on anything like cooking for him. Or how she defends him when talking to her friends(Back when they were first shown).
She was even sad when he said that he got Valentine's day chocolate.
Also, pretty much everyone knows except the dense(?) couple themself. Her sister, her cousin-sister, even his younger brother, her friends. Pretty much everyone.
So romantic feelings exists. No doubt there.

Falling out of love is another thing. But that seems too serious for this manga. It's next to impossible for a romcom with so few characters.

Users who are viewing this thread