Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Summer Uniforms and Defense

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me he realizes the significance of her picking that colour.

Dex-chan lover
IT'S AQUA.
Tama is at fault, but so is Kubo-san for being so guardless.

Oh no... I remembered when i was grade 6... I actually saw aqua colored bra through the sleeves too... But i was too innocent that I told her i could see and she got embarassed that i receive a light jab on my arms... She was my seatmate... And children on those times grow fast you know...

Dex-chan lover
Embarrassing, but it's okay. Only your future husband saw.

Well, and a sexual harassment girlfriend, but that's a separate problem.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just a Japanese thing to get worked up over seeing a bra? Or is it just me that never was?

I'm having flashbacks to picking up certain bad habits from a friend in school and teasing a certain girl by rapidly unclipping her bra through her shirt when I sat behind her. It didn't even occur to me that it was mean until years later. I did quite a few things back then which I thought were just funny at the time but it turned out they were kinda nasty in hindsight. A certain other girl actually told me years later that she hated when I dropped coins into her cleavage and made a "cha-ching" sound.

@The5thSeraph I'm not a Japanese but an asian and in my class it is a thing, especially when we got to puberty. I don't know how it is for a loner but it is a common almost a daily topic in our group. We only got two seasons being in tropical country so the uniform are always this. Aside that its easy to peek, very see-through when raining too. So we never ran out of underwear to perv on. In the age of internet that's not really the case now though

Dex-chan lover
@Miming_
Bras? A common / almost daily topic? Why? I mean why "perv on" just another layer of clothing? You might as well be perving on the outerwear as it is effectively the same.

Dex-chan lover
@Shewy92
People don't want me to see their bank details either, but that doesn't mean anyone jerks off to lewd pictures of bank statements (Rule 34 aside).
To clarify a little more: Something being hidden does not automatically explain why people would want to perve on it.

Users who are viewing this thread