Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - Summer Uniforms and Defense

First she delivered a critical hit with her summer uniform, that lighting through the trees and her smile.

Second she killed us with the aqua colored bra.

17 doesn't fit them at all. They're like 15 in my mind. Or even still in middle school.
Also, is it just me or does it feel like the fanservice has increased lately? Not that I mind..

Dex-chan lover
A glimpse of bra and an exposed armpit? That's like Victorian Era fanservice right there. Someone fetch me a fainting couch before I get the vapors.

Its Aqua

The most understated, and yet mindblowing discovery Shiraishi could ever make lol

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir Exposed armpit is a high-tier fetish.

Armpits:

* Concealed, we might only get a glimpse even when the subject is nude;
* Sensitive, an erogenous zone in fact;
* Have delicate, soft skin due to being shielded from sunlight or other sources of damage;
* Excrete pheromones;
* May, or may not, have hair;
* Follow the delicate contours of the female form;
* Unique to each individual;
* When exposed, the subject is vulnerable;
* Always warm;
If the above reminds you of the V U L V A, you are on your way to understanding the joys of an armpit fetish.
* Close proximity to S I D E B O O B ;
* Never covered by underwear;
* Bare skin that is intimate, but visible without generally being considered lewd;
* Quickly communicates much about the subject, such as: age, physical development, muscle tone and fat, possibly the state of their pubic hair, their general hygiene, etc.

Thank you for reading.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who has "I'm a barby girl" starting playing in the head? Gosh, I'm too old

Everytime they said aqua i see her,

Yes... That useless bi--

Users who are viewing this thread