Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Body Wipes and the Same Scent

@CBFlap ikr, even in high school there's a flock of classmate doing it (a very heavy scent too due to spray too much perfume). Although thankfully never had a heavy exercise every p.e class so the smell didn't spread that much (got closer like desk mate and you call sniff it faintly)

My school didn't have that facility but sweat is a better natural smell (boys be hardcore football players) than a mixed of cheap perfume and sweat

Dex-chan lover
Sigh...

This is what happens when you use unprotected body wipes.

Now she's pregnant. 🤦‍♂️

@CBFlap We had this problem in China too, even here in the States later. The schools I went to simply didn't allocate time for us to shower between classes (let alone schedule gym classes as the last class of the day) so people would often just rush off to their next class sweaty and gross. It's poor planning on the schools' part, and isn't limited to any one country.

Having a rough week and ngl reading this manga has been the only sweet moment. Tysm for the translation!!!!! Diabetes ftw!

Dex-chan lover
And again, Shiraishi is proving to have no attractive qualities.

That beginning part was kind of douchey. He knew Suda was looking for him because they're paired together for class. And yet he does nothing? The hell? He could go up to Suda and say hey, but apparently that's too hard.

@Awakers yeah, this manga is really nice but occasionally after finishing a chapter all I can think is "kill me now"

Anyway I'm with you bro 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread