Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - Body Wipes and the Same Scent

Dex-chan lover
like, i want to be like "JUST KISS" but i am also really enjoying this bittersweet story of youth love between the two, and how neither or them know what to do with their feelings but just take them in and blush.
@Aurosandro @Yin_Yan @dark_zero @anakra
no no, he has a point. How can you be a pedo if you only like 2D girls instead of 3D girls? That's not pedo, that's incel or asexual. C'mon, man. It's 2020, get your pronouns right.

Dex-chan lover
Well this was quite wholesome. I'm happy Japan has figured out what an ideal highschool experience would look like.

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
once again I find the comments ruin any kind of enjoyment one can derive from manga

Dex-chan lover
@traveling_chef I'm glad I stopped reading them altogether, just commenting for myself 😁

anyway, this chapter was as sickeningly sweet as ever 🤤

Contributor
God.
Damn.
That whole last scene.
They look like the cool romcom protagonists.

Not that they already aren't, but damn. You can smell the fluff.
I'm honestly unsure about how Shirihashi feels about Kubo though. Their interactions are very sweet.

i think this manga will not make a confession arc, just like takagi teasing us with our feeling (◞‸◟)

Man, the little texts at the beginning of each chapter just get weirder and weirder. Some of them, even though highly cringeworthy, at least make sense, but the one in this chapter was a trip and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread