Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - Coffee and Younger Sister Independence

Dex-chan lover
Lets say Onee-san was 15-16 when Nagisa is 2-3. Nagisa is now a high-schooler which makes her 16-18.onee-san must be in her late 20s or 30 years old already.

Why is drinking coffee a symbol of growing up, feels like something normal for most countries

Aggregator gang
Don't worry Onee-san this is a Slice of Life the moment you give her away, will come in 200 chapters with the last chapter being called ''10 years later she still is the only one that can see me''. S

Dex-chan lover
@Duckey Coffee is normally a very hot, bitter thing, which are things that most kids do not care for, preferring cool, sweeter things. As one grows up, one's tastes change, and they start liking more bitter things.

Of course, everyone's tastes are different. Some love bitter things even as a wee toddler. Others never grow out of having uncontrollable sweet teeth. But it's a common enough thing to be a good generalization.

Aggregator gang
The time when oldest kubo is younger looks very cute. as expected of kubo's lineage.

Chibi Nagi is now my favorite Nagi aside from Priestess Nagi.

ChibiCleric > Pout > Blush > Detective > Alice > Nurse > Sundress > Uniform > Nun > VKiller

@Duckey cuz children aren't supposed to consume too much caffeine. And since half of a coffe cup is more than enough caffeine for a kid, it would way easier to just not give children any coffee. There's also the bitter taste that is usually associated with coffee, well at least black instant coffee, which would taste way more intense for a children's taste bud than to adults.
And kids being kids, when they are told that they can't drink something their older siblings/parents/relative drinks. They would associate it with being an adult's drink.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, have we ever seen nagisa or mc (i forgot his name)’s parents? I feel like we haven’t...

Aggregator gang
This is just weird. There is no high-schooler that hasn't downed multiple cups of coffee while working on or cramming for shit. No, people with good time management skills don't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread