Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - Coffee and Younger Sister Independence

Dex-chan lover
to be frank, i had coffee(without milk, but not without sugar) since i'm really little(4-6 years old).

and i'm not bragging how i look like adult, my parent never forbids coffee anyway, i'm just "bandwagon"-ing since every tell their coffee experience

Dex-chan lover
People brag about the age they started drinking coffee, but the real power move is being an adult and not drinking coffee.

Dex-chan lover
Since we are talking about coffee, I'm 41 and still cannot drink it unless I put a ton of sugar in the cup.

Aggregator gang
@Lex79 Try having some cold brew. They're usually more expensive but the flavor doesn't rush at you as harshly. I still like using a lot of milk because I simply prefer the texture, but cold brews have slowly weened me off the sugar.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lex79
At that point it's less "coffee with sugar" and more "sugar with coffee".
Though I'm sorta similar, only use for coffee I have is in baked goods.

Dex-chan lover
If I drink coffee without milk, I need a lot of sugar to make it palatable.

If I use a flavored creamer, I don't have to add any extra sugar than what's in the creamer.

Also..... dawwwwwwwww!!

Fed-Kun's army
diabetes-is-coming-diabetes.gif

Dex-chan lover
I know that feel, onee-chan. The moment I noticed my kid sister was getting older and more independent from me was probably my most bittersweet memory.

Had my first coffee since 14 yo, got addicted since.

Don't do coffee, kids, there's no coming back once you're hooked on it.

Users who are viewing this thread