Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 53 - Junta and His Mother

Dex-chan lover
Hm, looks like Nagisa will have trouble finding her and Junta's son. Funny, even if you don't have problem finding a husband...

this is amazing man his genuine smile made me shed a little tear 😥

This is too cute, and it doesn't even get stupid or annoying like naggatoro or that Takagi manga do. Just extreme wholesome cuteness

Fed-Kun's army
lol idk whether it is funny or sad that Shiraishi's mom has trouble finding him too. Seems like Kubo-san and her family is in fact the only ones who can easily find him. This was a pretty wholesome chapter, and the fact that Shiraishi responded with "Yeah, I am" with such a vibrant and happy expression, it had a powerful impact, since he usually answers with a poker face.

THE MOM IS SO CUTE WTH???? T_T

Does the dad also have no presence? It's like the whole Purson situation in Iruma haha

We need Seita x Saki. And we need to see Junta's dad. Maybe he's so hard to find even we won't be able to see him. INVISIBLE MAN!

Double-page supporter
imagine if she's also super good at finding the father. might as well just marry into the family at that point

Dex-chan lover
Aw, even his mom has trouble finding him. Lol. Seita never seems to have an issue with it. Maybe he's like a unicorn and only truly innocent and pure people can see him. Haha. Though that would preclude Kubo's older sister.

But it's nice to see a mother drawn like an actual mother in a manga instead of just looking like your regular hot teenager. She's cute, but obviously is older with a bit of weight on her, like a normal person.

Still, if Junta is like his dad, I wonder how his mom found him. Maybe as he got older, Dad started to stand out more?

Users who are viewing this thread