Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 53 - Junta and His Mother

Dex-chan lover
Gotta hand it to the author here. Its really rare to see the mom being a ball of warm, huggable wholesomeness in these sorts of stuffs. Usually they would be the extremely beautiful ara ara type to "subvert expectations".

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

Good to see a mom in a popular manga look like an actual mom (and an awesome one at that). Most moms in manga are somehow massively sexy even if they are 40+ years old, which isn't incredibly realistic. Also this chapter was so adorable.

Aww such a wholesome chapter.

Obligatory "just date already". Then marry.

@KipTheGamer I absolutely loved that detail, pal!. A motherly mother, someone who Kubo-chan can take as a model role. Did you notice how similar they are?

Dex-chan lover
@VAPG1974 Yeah lol, they are so damn similar. Even though this manga might have an unrealistic environment, the characters feel so grounded. One of the reasons this one such a good manga to me lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@uchiha007 Seita also has no problem finding his brother :)

@JDSquare13 - Hmm that is true. I wonder if the ppl that can easily find him is because he loves them a lot more. Like, no doubt that he would love his mother, but I think he has a much more special type of love towards Seita and Kubo-san, and he sorta "shines" more around them, which is why they find him easily.

Users who are viewing this thread