Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - Independent Practice and Three-Legs

Double-page supporter
our souls are healed after every chapter. Now let's hope Sudo's not the slow stepper.

@
frostmonolith Yes, I agree.. it's something beautiful and delicate, like the whispering of your beloved one in your ear just before to waking up, it makes you see the world on a gentlier light.

Double-page supporter
Now, if this was anything else I would be saying, "Their horny readings are going of the charts! Surely this can't be legal!", but it's too cute for me to bring myself to do such a thing.

Their horny levels only went up a normal amount.

My heart man
I need a hug too
Also can't believe they named themselves after Exodia, the Forbidden One Exotia, the Unleashed

one more close encounter with a lewd atmosphere and Kudo-san will go pounce on Junta

Dex-chan lover
For some reason this puts me in mind of all the troubles that come from walking behind slow-walkers.

It is such an annoying, stupid thing. I can't just walk slowly behind some slow-walking piece of snail-pace shit. I end up with random prats getting all up on my case if I try to overtaking, asking me why I'm rushing. Like fuck am I rushing. I just can't walk slowly without losing my balance. How can anyone walk so slowly all the time without falling over?

Users who are viewing this thread