Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Giving It Our All and Frustration

I like this manga but it’s too unrealistic it hurts. It’s made for one purpose: to give otaku guys hope that a beautiful girl would notice, start to like them all of a sudden and change their lives.

Dex-chan lover
@Toshibe You mean do to the "End" at the end of the chapter? That's the chapter end thing many authors use. Chapter 56 has the same thing in the last page and I guess every other chapter has it as well.

'Someone close to you' aaaahhhhh!!! Pancreas can't deal with the amount of sugar!!!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this was pretty disappointing with all the build up. A longer than usual chapter that showed the the full scene of them running instead of just a two large summary would have been minimum. I don’t hate that they lost, but I needed more than one person saying “sorry”, the other thinking some heavy stuff about just being happy to be included, and everyone else saying they’ll do it again later. If this is what the whole arc has been leading up to, then it just feels really weak in retrospect.

Dex-chan lover
someone important to you? and the judge can't see shiraishi so it means she got no one important to her?

Fed-Kun's army
Assuming that the words are perfectly centered on the paper, 'eone' from 'someone' occupying the right half, then 'som'(3 letters) occupying the left half excluding the letter 't' from the second line. This leaves us with Someone _ _ _ t you. I'm guessing it's 'Yeet'... I could be wrong though.

@bloochan he is not an otaku though. He is just a loner. And more likely it gives some happiness to us that someone like us gets some love.

Dex-chan lover
its for sure "someone important to you" or something with similar meaning, don't dig too deep ppl

Users who are viewing this thread