Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Giving It Our All and Frustration

Dex-chan lover
It can't be any of the "to you" options with the way it shows a "...t you" and yet, you just know that's what it's going to end up being. Something along the lines of it presents that way until you see the whole word/phrase and then it translates differently? Maybe we'll find out next chapter (unless they do another of the classics where you never actually find out because it's too embarassing).

Dex-chan lover
I know they're trying to be comforting, but practice really does make people less nervous. Studies have shown a direct correlation between time spent training and the positive effect an audience will have on performance.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting Otonari no Tenshi vibes from this. I hope she confesses after the scavenger hunt.

The raw only says "Person of" (at least what google translate says). Hope we get a confession next chapter or something close to it.

Team Kubo is cheating! There's should be 5 people in the team! Why they only have 4 people?

Dex-chan lover
I've just read this same scavenger hunt trope like 1 000 times... but still wholesome af

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you here without anyone or anything to turn in for the scavenger- what do you mean there's somebody there? What?"

"Found you!" is practically a declaration of love anyway seeing as almost nobody else on the planet can seem to sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
eone
t you

Probably "Someone that you are attempting to get closer to in an effort to steal their PSA 10 1st edition holo Charizard".

Users who are viewing this thread