Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible

Ever since that Kana Hanazawa-san's audio clip... I can't stop imagining her voice on Kubo-san... And for some reason my brain is jumbling Hanae Natsuki-san and Kaji Yuki-san's voice for Shiraishi...

I love it.

She is thirstier than the Sahara Desert in mid-summer but doesn't know it while Shirashi needs an injection of Chad vitamins.

Double-page supporter
She is like a cat but as a person. Like all the damn sass and I don’t care that comes with cats.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she is a case of ótame game incarnation and got bored of the main ones and just chose a random mob character

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame that the gimmick of the male mc having no presence also extended to him being completely uninteresting and infuriatingly passive. The art is marvelous, Kubo is a top tier female love interest, the supporting cast is decent enough. I just have no idea how this is supposed to get anywhere without some sort of divine intervention.

A collab(I don’t know what they’re called) between“listless tanaka-kun” and this manga could turn out to be interesting imo, what I would look forward to the most (even tho it probably wont ever happen) is tanaka’s and shiraishi’s interaction, they seem pretty similar (If u make shiraishi always listless all shiraishi needs is a best friend and it might just be like “listless tanaka-kun”) and not just in terms of character design.

Users who are viewing this thread