Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible

Dex-chan lover
"This sure its sweet"

Meanwhile, the audience is dying from rapant diabetes.

Pun

It would literally hurt my soul to rate this as anything less than 10/10. God bless this manga.

Holy hell, this just gave not only me diabetes but everyone in the same suburb.

Also, I noticed development from Junta so that's good. I think this series is a metaphor for depression, but I could be wrong.

Oh god, I went into anaphylactic shock after reading the last chapter, it was so sweet and diabeetus inducing

Damn i binged all of this till the latest chapter. good shit. 11/10.

and damn i love those parts when MC has his hair covering his face, he lowkey goes from a 7 to a 10 whenever that happens. no homo.

this is like an mix of komi san and nagotoro and its deffintly better thank komi san and on par with nagotoro so far. 11/10 also i really want an anime plzz

I don't think this is a bad manga, but is the same as every other roomcom, extroverted girl mysteriously falls in love with introverted guy and they slowly get closer the girl teases the guy a lot and he slowly begins to open up bla bla bla... it's not a bad manga but it's extremely cliche

It's cute. Not bad not particularly good but it isn't really selling anything out of the ordinary. I like it it makes me feel warm. Pacing is pretty good and it progresses kinda naturally. I feel like I'm back in high school again hanging out with my first crush, kinda bitter sweet memories now but it was enjoyable then.

Group Leader
THAT LAST CHAPTER THOOOOOO

SO
SO
SOSOSO WORTH IT
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ilovethiswaytoomuchnow
give me more blushing mob charas

Users who are viewing this thread