Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible

Double-page supporter
I just want to say, someone, somewhere, at some point in my life, made the rating of this go from whatever it was before, to 9.11. And no, this is not me complaining about it like some people (Twitter) would.

Supporter
It feels like the story is going to be stretched because it's running good. It reminds to the "that girl is not just cute", but i like kubo way better. Well at least i hope the progress won't stop completly

Dex-chan lover
2 things: this is a reverse “rascal does not dream of bunny sempai”
Second: this is the first time we have seen a potential “ara ara” character as a teen that isn’t macking on a shota.

It's slowly gotten less and less good as the story continues to just go on endlessly without any real development. Adorable, but stagnant. If there isn't some change soon it's gonna be intolerable

@Kuzon
I mean...meaningful friendships that are built up on A bond that has been cultivated over the years with the ingredients of Trust and Mutual respect...are cool and all....buh like....when they gone start sucking face??

People out here complaining about it stagnating; it has the slice of life tag for a reason. Slice of life is all about mundane storytelling. Even if the plotline is generic, I personally think they've pulled it off really well so far.

wow... this is probably the manga (which ive seen) with the highest rating with even 5000 votes.... www read

Question:
what does the note say? "Someone..." and then i dont know what comes after that

Sometimes when im waiting for a new chapter to be released i think to myself that this manga has very slow development. But when i read it im like yeahhhh this is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread