Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi ni wa (2020 Short) - Ch. 3

especially if this is not going to go the hentai/smut route.
@iskaeil dude, thats kinda hard lmao
I mean I can imagine her kissing a bit but intense kissing u do while banging is not something her mouth is capable of lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm.. I liked the second attempt more than this one, but I’m still partial to Her Special Seat. I hope someday the author can come up with enough of a solid story to do A solid story that allows more more depth to the characters and their relationship. How they meet, how the two fall in love, dating, the works.

I love the concept of her, but all three have left me wanting more.

Aggregator gang
Previous one was better, still good tho. See you guys on the 4th one.

Dex-chan lover
I like this iteration too, but I wish it went beyond 3 chapters. the prequel had ended well, this open ending just badgers my desire for more

@hancea1996 Gonna be level with you, honestly I am no longer surprised by what people make explicit content of. I have no doubt it's been done with this type of yokai before, which is why I brought it up. Considering that this isn't that type of manga, it's irrelevant, but that makes it a harder sell to companies. If it's not some specific kink that people will pay for because it's not often done, and if it's not content with a somewhat unique take that they can milk for dozens of chapters, it'll be hard for this author to get a serialization.

Contributor
I knew this was only three chapters going in and that it wasn't going to have a full-fledged story or character development on par with serialized long-running manga, so my disappointment towards the non-ending is not as high as it otherwise would have been.

Previous one is romance as his best. This is cute, but it miss something. Her special seat is cute and enjoying as previous one. I think anyway that 3 chapters are perfect to end a story like this. As I said, the previous version is nearly perfect.

Keep trying, Mangaka san. You've def got something with this concept! I guess it's really just the execution or as they say the devil's in the details.

Fed-Kun's army
if there could be a man who kept telling me he loves me in this manner...
(*≧∀≦)

that's the end??? man the other version is a lot better when it comes to the ending

Users who are viewing this thread