Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi Ni Wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
man I can see why this author's series are always short. Great art, start off strong but they get so boring after a while. No offense to the scanlators you guys are doing a good job

Dex-chan lover
Get this fucking annoying siscon out of here, I really don’t understand the point of these types of characters, why does every manga writer want me to hate their characters, surely they should make everything goes perfectly smoothly to satisfy the reader?!?!

Soo annoying the brocon-siscon trope, I was happy this got a serialization but maybe this author cant handle this much plot... it's getting tedious, boring, and Im not actually excited to read the next chapter. Quite a big L for an author.

The only possible comeback is if he becomes the ultimate wingman, ... but big doubt

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that laughing panel of Miroku on page 19 was pure greatness. I'm honestly kinda intrigued to see how the brother progresses in the story, tho I also am not the biggest fan of the brocon trope. If he does end up becoming a wingman that would definitely redeem his character in my books.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad it didn't took too long for the siscon to give up but still this rude bro/siscon troupe always bother me, I mean they always have this "I'm not letting anyone marry my brother/sister" thing and then what you wanna do? Growing old together? Without a kid? then what?

Well, siscons are just piece of shit, and a rock in the shoe, and i hope the siscon doesnt bother and be a trouble for the couple.

Well, miroku said something awful there, and i hoped that the author explored more that line of hers, with some emotional drama with the mc like "i won, but you said this relationship must be breaked so, you can go with you brother", got it? Some drama like this, but no, it ended pretty fast, and in the end of the chapter i was "should i be sad for the awful thing miroku said? Or should i be happy she she isnt going with her brother??, my heart is confused", this is not a BAD point, i am just saying what i expected, but it turned to not be bad, was good after all

Double-page supporter
@hkzkthx yeah, I guess its meant to be a phase but siscon and the best friend character that is way too clingy, doesn't want to let go of her/his "best friend" and blames the other if their "best friend" is doing everything out of her whole volition (sorry if I'm not making sense) are some of the most annoying cunts in manga.

At times they get redeemed later but some really go overboard with the abuse and their devotion almost seems creepy.

I really dislike this kind of character too, and the fact he thinks husband replaces little brother is retarded. Like at least make him a best friend character or something instead of some dumb sideways siscon.

god now I really wish that Kouichi get's a Girl who is madly in love with him and want's to marry him. I wanna see her(Slit Mouth Woman) jealous as well .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

Comments section jumping to conclusion as always.
He seems to be a normal but over(maybe?)-protective brother. If not he wouldn't have given after the match. He acknowledged his sister's happiness. I see that as a good thing.
He even left when he found when Koechi was sick.
Nowadays, people just jump at any brother of female MC who is not a straight up wingman.
He didn't even show any kind of romantic love so far. Even the kiss on the cheek was just to make Koechi jealous.

Just few thoughts for you guys. FYI, I too hate siscons.
@Card @Tamerlane @Ocriador24

Exactly my thoughts @anutrix. But of course looking at what have learned about Kouchi's family he's doing all of this to protect her sister which is what a brother would do. It remains to be seen if the author will force the siscon thing (which I'm also not a fan of) however I think he's just trying to look out for his family.

Dex-chan lover
He should have asked him for marriage too as a prize. With his cute face he would make for a good boywife :smug:
Create a bi-harem of literal legends :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread