Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi Ni Wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I love Miruko's character to death, but I kinda wish the plot and pacing didn't seem all over the place this time around. I'd also like to see Kouichi putting more effort into getting her out more, since she seems to kind of shut down around other people. Would love her to feel comfortable enough to just be herself.

At this point, I'm mostly curious about how many people actually know she is the Slit Mouthed Woman?

Dex-chan lover
"Ah, so we're doing this now."
Man, I just hope he'll be a well-written character & like, slowly go away from the siscon trope. But that's gonna be like, most likely impossible.

I INEW IT. i knew she was going to be the older sister but i thought it would be a younger sister. oh well. close enough

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was betting on SADAKO. Oh well, little brother might be better to get the romance going.

How exciting! the little brother is cute and creepy as hell.
Thank you for the update!

the fucking siscon/brocon tropes need to fucking die already. its not like they're just a overprotective sibling. they always just treat the sister/brother like their property its so creepy and most in cases its because they also want to fuck them which makes it soooo so so much worse.

this manga is great and all, got me laughing in ways i shouldn't but...

the fucking siscon/brocon tropes need to fucking die already. [2]

Double-page supporter
fucking autistic brother...oh well, we all know he's gonna be in the fan-club soon anyway...

Dex-chan lover
AW MAN IT'S NOT LIKE I'VE SEEN SIMILAR PLOTS LIKE THIS FOR A FEW HUNDRED TIMES FOLD BEFORE

Dex-chan lover
the jaw thing is kinda weird because it would imply that the jaw is disconnected always, unless it's some weird thing where the flesh and skin heals but it's very weak so the jaw will just get ripped off easily
(i know that she's some sort of a monster so human biology might not apply to her but still)

Users who are viewing this thread