Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi ni wa (Webcomic)

ok now i know the new manga that the artist release was a sequel to this story or prequel

Kuchi Ga Saketemo Kimi Niwa Chapter 1 [ Manga Dub]:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82sih3bNynE

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't know the legend:
if you answer to her question "no" she will kill you, if you answer "yes" even after she reverals her mouth she will slit your mouth open just like hers
(methods that can be used to survive an encounter with Kuchisake-onna include answering her question by describing her appearance as "average", or by distracting her with money or hard candies)

i love stories centered around characters from old folklore

Group Leader
I had my doubts that I wouldnt like it cause its gore but I like this ... also found sequel ... nice

Power Uploader
Never have I ever thought that I'd "aww" so hard in a manga tagged as gore and shota.

This manga... it's beautiful, it's absolutely... I'm lost of words. My heart is just filled with wholesomeness, I love it. If you love romance then I recommend this to you, a 100%, you have to read it. I'm not gonna lie, I found this manga by going through the shota tag, I was searching for some ecchi/harem/shota manga, you know the usual cocktease manga, but then I found this, I was like "What a weird description, I'm totally not gonna read this" and then I saw it has only 3 chapters, and I decided to read it cause how long are 3 chapters gonna be? But after I did read, I found out how wrong was I. I came looking for gold, and I found diamond. I can't lie, I do wanna read more of this, but this short story style is one of it's quality, that's why I'm not complaining.

Good read! 10/10

I 100% prefer this version more than the other <3 BEST SHOTA + BEST GURL = BEST SHIP 11/10

Users who are viewing this thread