Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi Ni Wa

Contributor
@deathmailrock
I didn't count Her Special Seat by the same author, because while thematically similar,
it doesn't share the exact same title as the other three (Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi ni wa).

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz But it shows how long he had the idea.... how much he wanted the split mouth woman.

Started with a restaurant with an adult giving her a home, then with a child giving her a candy and going to her home. And finally, the author compromised and had the MC be a teen with them living together (meaning, it's both of their home).

It just shows the evolution of the idea....

It's fun to see these two grow! Funny how it all started from something silly as a kid not being scared of a 'demon' to them now being engaged. We all know where it's going but it's still cute and funny

i wish the ending isnt what i've been thinking off since idk if this is spoiler so ill just put one

I think the girl will vanish once again and she'll come back and see that the man became an old man and still hasn't forgotten about her which if this is the ending i would be sad as hell and probably crying

I wished the author did an after story romcom drama ish (idc what genre, doesn’t matter), with the blonde boy. The 2019 version was much stronger in terms of plot and development.

At least we got what we got tho... always like to see a double chapter

Group Leader
Nice to see this finally serialized! While the first couple of chapters are the same as the 2019 version (well why change something that was near perfect) I'm excited to see where all this will go!

Double-page supporter
Ima say this again
I liked the 2019 version better and I would’ve liked that one to get serialized

Users who are viewing this thread