Kuchi ga Saketemo Kimi Ni Wa

Just wanna check, one of the first few times using a signed in account (I keep forgetting to sign-in)- I accidently clicked the green plus next to volumes - has that done anything ?

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if he says something along the line of "I was scared of losing you this whole time. Sorry for keeping this to myself for so long, but I guess you've already won. You can leave, continue scaring others, keep the legend alive, or you can stay, though I doubt you'll consider that option. Must be nice huh, finally being able to stand on your own two feet, that is".

Not much to say except this manga was exceptional.

I've never had the urge to comment on one of these forums before, but seriously this was amazing. If you have not read this yet and enjoy wholesome romance with a gripping story you HAVE to check it out! Huge shoutout to the creator, I'll 10000% be waiting for their next work! Do yourself a favor and READ THIS!

Group Leader
Peak. "Masterpiece" is genuinely the right word to describe this manga. The "10" rating was invented for manga like these. Yeah you bet your ass I'm over-exaggerating, but man. This manga just does EVERYTHING right. The pacing is exceptional, the romance plays out naturally, plot is beautifully executed and heck, even showing lots of fluff after all the emotional drama. I can't even say I want more of this manga, because seriously, how could you possibly improve on perfection? (still exaggerating)

actually, I do have ONE criticism. Mike (Koichi's cousin) got married while she was still in high school and the groom was already working overseas. This got me absolutely dumb-founded when I saw her as part of the student council during the school festival arc, AFTER she's gotten married. I've got no clue if the author messed up, creating a chapter about the "my fiancé with a random girl I don't know seeing birdal stuff together but was actually just him accompanying his cousin to prepare for her marriage" misunderstanding with Mike being the cousin (thus she needed to be engaged) AND making Mike Koichi's childhood friend at the same time (so their age couldn't be too far apart, just 1 to be exact). Honestly her story sounds like it could be a manga on its own and probably... not a morally (or legally) acceptable one. Lol

Last edited:
I love the ending and everything
Despite most of the chapter gone now by a certain person...
Am betting on mangaphus

Users who are viewing this thread