Kuitsume Youhei no Gensou Kitan - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.1 - From Hesitation to Escape (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Previous chapters up to 23 are available on other manga aggregators, but it hasn't had much activity for a while, so I thought I'd contribute.
it's divine not Devine, overall good quality. Maybe have the redrawn sfx smaller, or just don't change them? You could always do a little footnote with the definition if people really care.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly. I like ln, somehow it resemble me old good Slayers. But after 15 vol. it stopped without any news.
I actually did like it a lot... Should i continue? Is there a drop off point at a particular Vol. So that that if i leave it at that, it won't feel unfinished and left hanging?

Dex-chan lover
it's divine not Devine, overall good quality. Maybe have the redrawn sfx smaller, or just don't change them? You could always do a little footnote with the definition if people really care.
Good catch on the spelling. Sfx redrawing is the bit of the process I enjoy the most, so it's an unavoidable quirk of all my translations.

Dex-chan lover
I actually did like it a lot... Should i continue? Is there a drop off point at a particular Vol. So that that if i leave it at that, it won't feel unfinished and left hanging?
Not sure. I don't think it would be bad, if you read all volumes. Who knows, maybe author would come back (doubt it, it look like he said something provocative on twitter and after uproar dissapeared from public, but chances always exist). But probably vol.12. From vol.13 started plot about MC's former commander and his mysteries, and to vol.15 some of them still unanswered.

Dex-chan lover
That boy talked game even when the situation was dire. Now when his mage gets downed, he pusses out. What have you been fighting to climb rankings this whole time?

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, no this will never finish. I forgot about this one but if you click the author name in the series page you will see his other work. It was the one where the guy was reincarnated from the Imperial Japanese Army from world war 2 into another world. The author had made comments about Chinese people or something on Twitter, then when his anime was announced, the twattersphere pounced on those comments and proceeded to cancel him because Japan big evil to China. Seriously, I don't care if someone has a shit take in life if their story is interesting but yeah, he got bullied off the internet and deleted most if not all his stuff. Ill just put this into the dropped category, even though I did enjoy it since I know it will never reach a conclusion. I'm glad Japan is finally standing up to the fucking nutcases of the internet and activist localizers and saying, ok we don't need you with AI now.

Users who are viewing this thread