Kujaku no Dance, Dare ga Mita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Letter

Dex-chan lover
It would be so boring if Akazawa was one of the people who killed her dad. I mean come on. If you're writing for an adult audience you have to expect them to have read that twist a dozen times before. I hope it's a red herring with all the obvious "suspicious look" panels.
Also " Who Saw the Peacock Dance in the Jungle?" ? what kind of a title is that?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks connurr!
Ok so Rikuro Endo is probably innocent, Akazawa is too suspicious could be red herring, my bet is on the younger cop (reappears in pg35/36). Anyway it’s exciting!
Also 3mil yen is ~$20k! That’s a lot for a criminal case like this I think!

Supporter
I hope the twist isn't "ohhh the cops actually faked something" because thats the obvious answer after the perfect reason they gave her to arrest him

Dex-chan lover
This is fairly interesting. I’m having fun reading it. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
It would be so boring if Akazawa was one of the people who killed her dad. I mean come on. If you're writing for an adult audience you have to expect them to have read that twist a dozen times before. I hope it's a red herring with all the obvious "suspicious look" panels.
Also " Who Saw the Peacock Dance in the Jungle?" ? what kind of a title is that?
Regarding the title, I've written about it in a comment on the first chapter. Peacock dance refer to something valuable or pretty and jungle mean no one is able to see it. It's a proverb meaning something valuable won't be of use if no one uses it in the first place. Definitely has something to do with the rich family that died. Most probably money related.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the twist isn't "ohhh the cops actually faked something" because thats the obvious answer after the perfect reason they gave her to arrest him
Honestly, the auntie in the first chapter seems suspicious as well. Hell, even the dad himself is sus ngl. He has a friend that used to be a convict (the ramen seller) and has enough money to ask his daughter to defend his own killer? Even the ramen seller is sus, the first chapter has a moment where the fmc asked if he changed the ramen broth after his father died.

Supporter
Honestly, the auntie in the first chapter seems suspicious as well. Hell, even the dad himself is sus ngl. He has a friend that used to be a convict (the ramen seller) and has enough money to ask his daughter to defend his own killer? Even the ramen seller is sus, the first chapter has a moment where the fmc asked if he changed the ramen broth after his father died.
Cops having ex-convict as friends isn't really uncommon, there's a good chunk of people who are nice but due to situations in life end up commiting crimes
i think the other points are interesting tho since we are on early chaps everything is sus

Dex-chan lover
Cops having ex-convict as friends isn't really uncommon, there's a good chunk of people who are nice but due to situations in life end up commiting crimes
i think the other points are interesting tho since we are on early chaps everything is sus
Okay now read chapter 3 and tell me the dad isn't sus as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread