Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Diving to Another World with a Cheat Skill.

Dex-chan lover
If you want to do a re-translation because you felt the previous one wasn't up to par, you need to make sure the text size is appropriate. This is way to small, there is a ton of space in the bubbles for you to use different font/bigger size of the current font. The small size of the current one just makes the text blurry for people like me with bad eyesight. Yes, I can zoom in and that drops the quality of the chapter so it's lose-lose.

Edit: saw the comments on ch 2.2 where you are going to take over, so cudos to you for that, but the criticism still stands.

Group Leader
@Chet31 The text size is appropriate relative to the size of the pages. What they should be doing is running their raws through a good upscale so that they can typeset at a higher resolution. Waifu2x if you're in to that sort of thing, mitchell-netravali if you want a more straightforward upscale.

Dex-chan lover
but why? the other group uploaded chapter 1 a week ago, why are you re translating it?

Power Uploader
Sorry guys, we will try to put the size of the font a little bigger in some dialogues :D

@Uncle_hitler

because we (lilygarden) have been looking for proper group to taking this series

we only did the first chapter (and the 2.2) and will not doing further chapter
the manga itself been 2 months out and no one seems to taking it
so there we go doing crappy tl by 2-3 man without proper knowledge of doing this thing

we're very sorry if our translation brought the hype down into this series

Tenohira Kaitaku Mura de Isekai Kenkokuki: Fueteku Yome-tachi to Nonbiri Mujintou Life translate this manga

Because of those peeps complaining for a better translation, well here it is.

Anyway thanks for the hard work!

Group Leader
Thank you for your hardwork !! and people who will like to request to TL kindly donate to them so this people will work more harder!
again thank you for baring with shit TL for Chapter2.2

Dex-chan lover
All lucky sevens!

The other guy... theres a manga about the tentacle magician right? LMAO

Dex-chan lover
777 is such a random, arbitrary number.
I'm guessing it is because it shows up on slot machines or something. I'm not even entirely sure why it shows up on slot machines either. 7 is my most disliked digit out of the single figures, so I can't think of a much more grotesque and unwelcome 3-digit number than 777.

Users who are viewing this thread