Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2 - Love Can Be Negotiated!? The Wealthy Merchant Delfina! Part II

Dex-chan lover
@Laxius i mean this is an adventure smut series. if there's too much peace you'd start seeing ppl complain that it's gotten cheesy. there's actually another manga that's like that, so there's written truth

Dex-chan lover
FIrst of
Oh hey
New girl a Barbarian queen
also another
new girl(?????)

Dex-chan lover
Delfina is my favorite. Shes really hot and best merchant. I wonder if Barbarian Queen is another isekai girl. Oh well, they didn't even leave us guessing whether or not she'll be added to the harem.

Dex-chan lover
why is it I am getting the feeling that the demon sword loli and the ghost loli are going to become friends(master-subordinate)?

Double-page supporter
300px-Peace_Was_Never_an_Option.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Tych @starburst98 I'm guessing sword girl is going to get a ghost body. Or maybe you're both right, ghost girl becomes sword's subordinate, but can also 'loan' her body to sword girl. Whatshisface gets a two for one deal.

Delfina would be my favorite by far. If only Eleanor didnt exist. Cant compete with perfection.
Cant wait for bundle of joy that is Hikari

Dex-chan lover
> I wonder if this is what they called Salt

-INTERNAL SCREAMING INTENSIFIES-

Double-page supporter
Mc is doing what they call pro gamer move
Use all money in account and Desperately for ssr

Fed-Kun's army
Neither princess nor merchant girl complained about stiff shoulders in the bath. So the bath water must definitely cure stiff shoulders....

Aggregator gang
After reading the novel, I'm still so in awe on the reason why the ghost targets eleanor. Mindfucked

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out on the exploitation: lets say he gets the 2500 silver (that he got from Delfina), ask to buy a hair of hers for all that money, and then asks her to use that money to buy a hair of his own to transfer the money from one to another for seemingly no reason. Would that hold the value for 'receiving' and 'wasting' the money to give infinite tickets if looped like that?

Dex-chan lover
"Does it have a vagina?"
Yes
"Then it joins the harem."

Barbarian Queen is guaranteed to join the harem.
Ghost Loli will probably end up in the harem too, I'm betting.

Users who are viewing this thread