Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - Clash!! Beautiful Swordswoman Vs The 777-fold Man! Part II

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of situation where you take one of the arrows and graze the general and a few others, to see what they do to fix it. If they can't, then they clearly were idiots who didn't deserve being poison users, but they are going to have an antidote, at which point you simply yoink theirs (preferably the generals, while observing the other important poisoned personnel how they apply it).

Dex-chan lover
MC: You're my new f*ck hole.
New f*ck hole: Nani the f*ck?
Evil General: Get f*cked.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh... the classic barbarian strategy, employed by Russia and other such places in the 2nd world...
I Don't have to get stronger or better; I just have to tear you down below my level!
What Americans call "cheating" and other folks call "winning."

I guess the MC will immune to that poison because of that small graze vs his 777x poison resistance, then to save the girl he must "share" that immunity

Dex-chan lover
MC is immune, swordwoman, not so much.

Excellent form on her part, but can't beat the 777X monster.

Dex-chan lover
Now he'll save her, defeat all the barbarians and... What did you say, porg? That then they will...

Dex-chan lover
Excellent form on her part, but can't beat the 777X monster.
Still rather see her try than get interrupted by these guys. Perhaps they'll make sure to finish their fight after the other stuff is taken care of, I doubt either wants to get blueballed on a good match.

Dex-chan lover
MC: "When I win, I'm gonna rape you!"
Woman: "Not if I consent first!"

Meanwhile other bloke: Poison arrows.

Aggregator gang
dissapointed.jpg

Dex-chan lover
convenient!!
at least author doesnt have to make smart plot to get teh pussy
not that this manga is smart in the first place (it's pretty much dumb manga though)

Users who are viewing this thread