Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2 - The Saint's Visit! God's Blessing Vs 777-Fold Part II

Fed-Kun's army
@Izayoi98
From looks of it, she's taking the finished effect of the attack rather than the attack itself so yeah toughness should play a role.
Skill training sure, but muscle training is a iffy. Is she healing them or just transferring the damage? Muscle builds through healing itself but if she's transferring that damage, they are just going back to before the muscle training. That could have potential to make HER stronger though.....imagine one person reaping the rewards of 10 people's training?

I don't see how that would be ineffective. If anything, a fighting style where you're minimizing the force you receive would be ideal for this skill. Regardless of how well you do it, stress will build on the muscles and joints as a fight progress. In a one vs one, this ability would pretty much be a safety net for any unexpected developments. But during a battle where multiple foes appears, that stress would cause fatigue and increase the chances of injury. This ability would take that away making you constantly fresh and because you're minimizing damage she wouldn't get overwhelmed and thus can focus on other things.

Dex-chan lover
This has gotten boring. Meet woman, dominate woman, rape woman, mind break woman, repeat.

Double-page supporter
It was remotely fun till this chapter, now he's just a usual betacuck jap MC, dropping

Just as a prelude for something that ticks me off about these knights from the church, is that they take the blow knowing that it is going to cause harm on the priestess just because they know she will heal from it. Now if you don't want to hear an exposition on my fighting style just skip the next part and read the end why.
@SingLove
I was just taking into account both my physical state and what I have been taught and trained to do. My style compensates for my large frame and limited speed and helps me judge my opponents by reading both their strength and style. I mainly counterattack rolling off my opponents attack or up closeto not only minimize their attacks, but to force myself into a situation where I don't use a full force attack since due to years of tearing ligaments and the nerve damage I've suffered can make it difficult for me to control my strength or the amount of force I put into my attacks. Even though getting injured in a fight is extremely rare for me, seeing as how most of my injuries come from accidents that tend to happen throughout my daily life, when I do misjudge my timing and taking a punch or getting hit with a weapon chances are for most people I won't feel much more than a sting, and even if it has a lasting affect on me I don't let it bother me and instead use it as a reference to get better, which wouldn't be very useful if it just disappeared instantly.
For me I learned to fight not because I want to harm others, but because I want to protect the people I care about. That is the primary reason I learned the fighting style I did , because while I don't care what happens to me I don't want harm to come to others. So to me if I had someone soaking up all the damage that I was receiving that would cause me to either act recklessly to try preventing myself from taking damage or to freeze and not be able to fight due to me blaming myself for not being good enough, after all what good is a shield that doesn't prevent someone from taking damage, and Indonesia want to see anyone have to go through what I have.

Fed-Kun's army
@Izayoi98
*sigh* Listen mate, a exposition like that is suppose to explain why you think the way you think, not just some random background story. Every thing you said towards your fighting style and background only services to promote the effectiveness. Also, if you're 100% aware of what you soaking up damage does, your wanting to protect but yet you still act recklessly....that's just your own mental weakness and a problem you need to figure out. It doesn't change the effectiveness of the style paired with this ability.

Also, what good is a shield if there's not someone to repair it when it gets damaged? It will break, and a broken shield protects nothing.

“Did you see”
Literally covered by a piece of cloth naked. Of course he didn’t’ see. Btw if she can transfer the damage then can she transfer damage to other people? So that way she can reflect damage and heal.

Users who are viewing this thread