Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2 - The Saint's Visit! God's Blessing Vs 777-Fold Part II

Dex-chan lover
skyrim-finally-awake-memes-featured-Cropped.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god, actually what happened to the novell translation of this? Did it get dropped or licensed?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so, they actually mean well, they just are ignorant of the price of their immortality.

It really is an unacceptable way of fighting. If she was a close combat fighter she would literally be near unbeatable, but instead she has to receive the combined damage from a group of subpar fighters. So much wasted power.

Dex-chan lover
"sir we cut off her head but it just grew back, what should be do?"
"just cut it off again"
"it grew back again, do you think she's immortal?"
"do it a few more times, if she survives she's gonna love us and want to join our church"

Fed-Kun's army
*sigh*
The fear of death is THE main contributor of a warrior improving his skill.
"Getting stronger and better so that I won't die." "Getting stronger and better so that I can protect others." "Getting stronger and better so that I can be the best, which I can't do if the dead."

The moment you take that fear away, they are basically unskilled berserkers. Dangerous sure, but can be dealt with if their opponent is skilled. Throw in the fact that she takes their pain AND effect of the blow for them and.....well this chapter happens. It's majorly flawed.

Now give that ability to a warrior who already skilled and you have a amazing force on your side....but a small group of unskilled brawlers? A waste really...

I've basically just been calling his power "Sevens" since saying "seven seven seven" or "seven seventy seven" or "seven hundred seventy seven" is too much of a mouthful.

@SingLove
I wonder if the how tough the person taking the blow determines how much damage she is dealt. Anyway think the church should instead have her there for training because usually one of the limiters when getting stronger through training is that you can't really go all out or someone might get hurt or killed, but if you have a an ability that not only makes you basically immortal but also heals all your wounds then that can be effective for muscle training, as well as skill training.
Which it would border between the lines of effective and ineffective for someone that fights similarly to me where I either brush of most blows with relative ease using muscle control and minimal movements to help me absorb the impact which is my primary fighting style, or my secondary style rolling into my opponents attack and getting close so that they can't use their full force.

Dex-chan lover
That escalated quickly light speedy. They're basically still strangers. Not even master communication skills can get close to this.

Users who are viewing this thread